Wednesday, July 11, 2012

couponing!!!!

So couponing is my new passion lol!  I absolutly save so much money from doing it.  It's been 1 month since a started and I have saved over $100.  I am some what picky from the things I coupon but now I decided to go all out and collect on good deals.  I have several stock piles around the house now :)

So why I coupon

I coupon because I had an interest in saving and I am also a recent graduate from college.  So while I am at home looking for jobs I took couponing up as a hobby.  It's a really great hobby to save money while I have a low budget since I don't want to rely on my parents that much since they did help me out on school.  I also use the things I have stock piled so far to help buy things for my family and also for my grandma to take back to vietnam. so that is why I coupon.

Where do I usually get my info for couponing

I get most of my couponing tips and new updates from The Krazy coupon ladys
thekrazycouponlady

Then second I watch youtube for other coupons which was also a major help!

So I am going to try to update this blog every now and then with my couponing until i get a camera and a new computer to use youtube to vlog my couponing/ review products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment