Tuesday, July 26, 2011

reopening

Ahhh reopening my blog purelovely!  I find myself keeping up with other bloggers so I decided to start trying to keep up with my blogger.  I am really excited and I hope I don't get to busy with things that I neglect my blog again.  But next week I am moving into my new apartment/dorm!  I have lots of work to do with that place since I am the first one moving in and maybe the first in the building too ^o^ 

So Online orders:
Missha
ShoppingHolics.com
FobbyBarbie.com

I am so excited with all three!!!  I hope they come this week. Im estimating that they come at the end of the week or at the beginning of next week.

First of I ordered from ShoppingHolics.com first.
I love the customer service there!! My university address is weird first of all and I emailed them about it, they were so nice about and emailed me about it right away. 
I ordered 2 circle lens: Geo angel brown and Japan Barbie eye super nudy pink!
My order is still in dispatch so im thinking it is in customs right now but Usps has a record of my order.  Its been like this for maybe 4 days now so im thinking I won't get it until next week. 

My second order is from Missha.
Missha had this deal last week till the 24th I think that their new item the M perfect cover bb cream (#27 Honey beige) 50 ml was $8.99.  I really wanted to try this out because I have tan skin.  If this doesn't work Im gonna try holika holika color changing bb cream next which I heard works well.  Its just that since I tried shade # 23 it really does cover well and it doesn't dry out my skin like some liquid foundation does.  Bb cream is really great though its a moisturizer and foundation/consealer. Its really great that Missha is starting to release different shades of their bb cream it really opens the market for other people now.  Their shade # 31 is a bit too dark for me so I hope this works out well for me since its hard to get my shade from any make up company.  I always have to mix two colors until I get my shade.  But another great deal from Missha was that if you signed up for a new account you get a coupon to get a free M perfect cover bb cream (#23 Natural beige)  Which is a tad light on me but I will give it to my friend.  I still not sure if its the 50 ml one or not they had a picture of the 50 ml one on the coupon. 
Im expecting my package to come this week actually I purchased my items on Friday.  The shipping company is from New Jersey.  Just checked with USPS left Jersey post office and is now trasit to destination! <3 Its super fast with the shipping of course I had to pay $8.99 for shipping.  So all in all my total was $17.98! A great deal since any shade of bb cream is usually retails $30.00. 


My Third order which I made last night was from FobbieBarbie.com.  I have to say that wow fast service.  FobbyBarbie.com has deals every month.  One of the items on my wish list was Geo Princess mimi/bambi almond brown circle lens.  Tsubasa Masuwaka Bambi lens.  A lot of Japanese stars and models wear them so im really excited to try these out!  These are just a copy of the real bambi series that actually last 3 months while the geo princess mimis last 6 months to a year. 
So at first I was worried because I was looking at the Princess mimi/ bambi sesame grey (which is also on sale  ^o^)  all they had were planos!  But I was super glad that I checked out the almond browns before leaving the site!  They had perscription lens!  So with this sale the almond browns cost: $17.99 Free shipping too!  FobbieBarbie has two shipping areas malaysia and north america.  The Bambi series are located in the north american part so that means fast shipping to me 1-3 days!!  which is exactly what happened.  Monday night I ordered the lens, checked my email this morning at 8:30, the email was about shipping my lens out and they gave me the tracking number! Which can be trace through stamps.com of USPS.  how fast is that gosh I am really impressed with this company.
Princess mimi/bambi almond brown

No comments:

Post a Comment